Friday 28 June 2013

#5 Custom Poses (2)

I have figured out how to make my poses show up on the pose list so these ones will be there. You can download both poses from here

Here is the first one.
The only problem with this one that you might have is depending on what hair you are using the hand might clip or be floating over the head, there is not much I can do about that, however if you need to use the pose for something and the hand isn't fitting the hair properly send me an email at itssims3@hotmail.com and i'll see what I can do about it.



Here is the second pose plus a close up. You will have to use ALT when placing the sim on a chair.





I hope you enjoy these poses. Please remember to credit back to this blog so others can find these poses as well. Don't alter or re-upload my work thanks.

1 comment: