Sunday 23 June 2013

Welcome to ItsSims3 Blog

Hello, welcome to my new blog. I'm going to be showcasing the Sims 3 poses and animations I have made.
I will be taking custom pose request, and I may do custom animations. I am also willing to work collaboratively making poses and animations for people making Sims 3 videos, Just send an email to ItsSims3@hotmail.com

*Requesting Poses*
You may use my poses and animations in your pictures/videos, My only request it that you Credit me and link back to my blog. Please don't edit or re-upload my work
If you want a custom pose please fill out the forum below and email it to ItsSims3@hotmail.com Or If you have a sims 3 store account you can post your request here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/689398.page#10998041

= More information 

Age: (life stage of the Sim)
Gender:
Expression:
*Object:
*Description of pose:
*Reference picture:

*Objects. You only need an object if you're pose requires it, for example a pose of a Sim sitting on a chair. The object must be from the base game or the expansion/stuff packs HELS, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Master Suite, Show Time, Supernatural, Seasons, University.

*Description of pose. Please be very thorough when describing the pose you want. Tell me how you want the arms, legs, fingers ect...  to look.

*Reference picture. This the the most important, if you can find a picture of what you want your pose to look like it will help greatly when i'm making the pose.


No comments:

Post a Comment