Tuesday 25 June 2013

Some Toddler Poses (5)

Hey everyone I've made a few poses for toddlers, I find them really cute but i never really use them because there isn't much they can do. Anyway here they are, I hope you like them haha.

These poses won't show up on your pose player list you will need to type them in manually.

Here are the first ones
a_IS3_MumHand_1
p_IS3_ChildHand_1

You can download them here

Here are the next two 
p_IS3_ToddlerHug_1 (Girl)
p_IS3_ToddlerHug_2 (boy)
*You can use either of the poses on any gender*
Download them here

Here is the last one
p_IS3_ToddlerPoint_1
You can download it here

You may use these poses in your pictures or videos but please credit back to my blog. Please don't edit or re-upload my work. If you would like to request a pose take a look at this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment